We are proud to be the first independent publisher to become an accredited Living Wage Employer. Read more about Living Wage employer status.
POST ROOM ADMINISTRATOR – part-time, fixed term
We have a need for a temporary, part-time, Post Room Administrator. The role is for a fixed period, until 1st December 2023 and would be for 20 hours per week (4 hours per day Monday – Friday). Due to the nature of the role, there is no scope for remote working.
- Assemble and pack promotional mailings for Sales, Marketing, and Publicity departments under supervision of the Office Manager and Business Administration Apprentice.
- Sort and frank outgoing mail in time for collection.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain stock of new titles.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of print and post area supplies.
- Re-shelving of books and general tidiness of office library.
Relevant Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams).
- Good organisational skills.
- Good time management.
We run 8 week long internship programmes and invite applications at various points during the year. Our internships are paid at the London Living Wage rate.
Applications are now closed. Please check back for future opportunities.